PIC – HILL Primary School is a day and boarding primary school offering primary education services from Nursery to Primary seven . The Headmistress is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education Degree (B E D) from Makerere University supplemented with 50 qualified teachers of all levels. It is fully registered with the Ministry of Education and recognized by the National Examination Body (UNEB) with centre No. 003152 Registration No. PPS/P/17.
Technically the existence of qualified and dedicated staff has a strong system upon which all operations rely and here we are with quality education. The school started in 02-January-1997. The school is a limited liability company since the year 2000.
We have a manageable number of learners per class for easy reach and dealing with all concerns of the child while at school.
We Aim at Excellence.
Our Mission. To Provide quality education comprehensively to the child for a strong foundation to suit in this world of competition.
Our Vision. To be a standard school that produces literate and skilled citizens that can cope up with Global changes of today.
1. God Fearing
Requirements for admissions at Pic-Hill Primary School.
1. Academics Reports From Previous School (For Middle Class To Primary Six). While baby class pupils to bring Birth Certificate
2. Registration Fee – UGx 50,000/=
3. Medical form to verify Health conditions
1. Applicant should report to school with the parent or guardian
2. Go through the school fees structures
3. Decide on what program you are interested in, Day or Boarding Program
4. Pay for the Interview at the Accounts Office.
5. Applicant is there after required to go for the Respective Interview at that particular time.
6. A discussion with the Deputy Academics is held thereafter in Regards to the Academic Performance of the Child.
7. Applicant is at this stage admitted into the school and given all requirements and allocated to the respective class.
1. Nursery: Applicant should be between 3-5 Years of age
2. Primary: Applicant should be below the age of 14 years
3. Prompt payment: All Applicants should be in position to clear all Fees dues in time.
4. Anti-Drugs: Applicant should not be under the influence of any drugs
5. Mental Disabilities: Applicants should not have any Mental disorders
6. Easy Accessibilty to the school: The parent must at all times be accessible by the school in regard to the child incase of anything.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All parents are kindly requested to always update the school incase of changes in their physical and telephone addresses