Undergraduate Programs in Business: Axial International College of Uganda offers the following; BA (Hons) International Business Administration, BA (Hons) Business and BA (Hons) International Business.
Undergraduate Programs in Hospitality: BA (Hons) Hospitality Management and Tourism, BA (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management, BA (Hons) Hospitality Management (top-up), BA (Hons) International Tourism Management and BA (Hons) International Tourism Management with Business.
Admission Requirements: To be admitted at Axial International College of Uganda, you must have achieved a certain academic standard in your high school studies. We can advise you on your options if you haven’t already achieved the required grades, and for direct entry we need to see evidence of one of the following: British National Curriculum (A levels) : 240 UCAS points (3 subjects at A-Level with grades C or above) not including mother tongue language A level along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels at Grade C or above, Successful completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB), East African Advanced Certificate of Education: 3 Grade Cs at General Proficiency. This list shows only a selection of qualifications and if your high school system does not appear here, please contact their Advisory Team and we will be able to assist you further.
- Complete the application form (either by downloading it from the Admissions page or by meeting the advisory team)
- Submit your application, along with a certified copy of your passport or valid ID to [email protected] or by post or in person.
- Axial International College of Uganda will respond with an in-principle answer, and request you to send the certified documents shown on this checklist, along with the enrolment fee (refundable if you are not successful)
- You will then be required to attend an in-person introduction (or by phone for out-of-town-students) to finalise enrolment.
- Applying online is the quickest way to have your application reviewed, and to receive an in-principle answer from the enrolment team – simply open the online form, or download and complete the PDF and email it to [email protected]