Unicaf University is a pan-African, independent, internationally recognized university combining the best elements of online learning through the offering of high-quality academic qualifications.
Unicaf University offers Bachelor, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in a wide range of subjects through its campus network. Students have the opportunity to earn high-quality qualifications at a low cost through exclusively online delivery or with the option of on-campus study. The University combines traditional face-to-face tutorials with the active use of digital learning tools through an innovative blended learning approach.
- About Us
Vision: To positively contribute to the educational, economic, and sustainable development of the local communities and the region by providing high-quality, internationally recognized academic programs, which focus on developing professional skills promoting employability.
- To become the leading responsible and sustainable higher education institution, which effectively combines online learning with face-to-face instruction
- To contribute to academic research and professional practice which serves the interests of the local communities in the countries in which we are present and the wider global environmental agenda
Our Core Values
- Personal, professional, and academic integrity
- Innovative thinking
- Responsible and sustainable business practices
- Professionalism and diligence
- Ethical behaviour
- Civic responsibility
- Multi-cultural awareness and tolerance
- Sustainability of resources
- Personalised attention and student-centred
Unicaf University and its associated institutions are registered and approved by a number of different jurisdictions in countries around the world.
Unicaf University is committed to maintaining exceptional academic standards, enhancing the quality of teaching and learning offered while providing an unparalleled student experience.
The professionalism and creativity of our faculty, individually and collectively, make a vital contribution to the enhancement of the student experience. Student engagement is promoted through active learning, student-centered activities, dynamic discussions, and continuous feedback and support.
Unicaf University in Uganda offers many exciting opportunities for undergraduate candidates to study both on-campus and online (blended learning) for the following programmes of study:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Accounting and Financial Management
All Unicaf University undergraduate degree programmes are accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Uganda.