The King’s Christian School is a Christian based school that uses a Christian curriculum and partners with parents to train children to be disciples of Christ through excellence in spiritual, academic, social and physical instruction. We aim at being recognized as the premiere Christian school in the area for developing well prepared champions that will impact the world positively.
The School is a non profit oriented school that focuses on making its quality service affordable by a number of young parents eager for a quality Christian education.
At Kings we are passionate about developing our students’ academic prowess, training them in the ways of our Lord and building their character through the 60 Christ-like character traits training and impartation.
The King’s Christian School is a Mission Christian School using the A.C.E (Accelerated Christian Education) Curriculum. This is an international program that has been in existence since 1970.
Through the use of ACE individualized training and innovative learning systems, The King’s Christian School is cutting edge in terms of child development. This curriculum coupled with a custom designed learning environment ensures a top shelf service for the children and the parents.
1. Make an appointment with the school office (+256 774 167 838)
2. Both parents must attend the school interview
3. Parents must be members of a local church
4. Students from grade 1 to grade 12 may be considered for acceptance depending on age and grade level assessment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- ACE® Diagnostic Test, to determine performance level and any learning gaps.