Plus Two High School is O and A level mixed boarding Secondary school situated in Ntungamo Parish Kyeizooba Subcounty Bushenyi District. It is located on Bushenyi-Mbarara road next to Nyakabirizi town. The school started in 2003 by the late Ezra Kikuri and Family.
Vision: A leading provider of high-quality holistic secondary education.
Mission: To provide an affordable high-quality secondary education that empowers learners to reach their highest potential and be responsible citizens.
Motto: Combine Effort.
There are six academic departments at Plus Two High School each headed by its own Head of Department.
- Maths and ICT Department – consisting of Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Data Processing and Information and Communications Technology.
- Languages Department – English Language, Literature-in-English, Yoruba Language and French Language.
- Vocational Department – Basic Technology, Creative & Design Art, Technical Drawing, Music, Home Economics, Food and Nutrition, Physical Health Education, Design & Technology.
- Science Department – Basic Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science and Animal Husbandry.
- Humanities Department – Social Studies, Religious Studies, Civic Education, Government, Geography and History.
- Business Studies Department – Business Studies, Economics, Accounting, Commerce and Office Practice.