Little Muheji Kindergarten and Primary School is registered by the Ministry of Education and Sports and was founded in 2006 to provide nursery and primary education. Little Muheji school is located along Busujju -Hoima Road, Nansana Town Council, Wakiso district, Uganda – East Africa; with the vision “A professionalized fully-fledged childhood and vocational education center”.
Little Muheji Kindergarten admits children from post nursery to Primary 7. This kindergarten has very experienced and compassionate teachers with the aim of making your child love school. Little Muheji Kindergarten is registered, licensed, and has a UNEB Center Number. The School has excelled in many academic disciplines and their school has been ranked among the best performing schools in the District.
Little muheji primary school is registered, licensed, and has a UNEB Centre Number. Does admit children from Post Nursery to Primary 7, with facilities to promote and enhance the effective studying of every pupil.
- To provide the best tender childhood education
- To provide the best enabling environment for learning
- To instill a culture of God-fearing at the earliest stage and
- To contribute to the nurturing of vulnerable children for the attainment of their full potential
Core values: Little Muheji Kindergarten And Primary School core values are working together in teams- with openness and trust, Personal honesty, integrity, and commitment in enjoying our work and our families.
Vision: Little Muheji Kindergarten And Primary School’s vision is to be a professionalized fully-fledged childhood educational and Vocational Centre.
Mission: Little Muheji Kindergarten And Primary School’s mission is to provide superlative childhood education and vocational; services with professionalism.
Little Muheji is equipped with all comfortable study rooms, allowing children to enjoy learning.
- The School has a dedicated nurse that provides first aid to the children.
- Pupils undergoing treatment are required to inform their class teachers and should keep the drugs with the Nurse for effective administration and adherence.