Kabojja International School is a private co-educational school offering a British curriculum Primary (3 – 6) is key stage 2, IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and GCE (General Certificate).
We don’t just give students an education and experiences that set them up for success in a career; we help them succeed in their career – to discover a field they’re passionate about and dare to lead it.
- Co-curricular Activities
When you are admitted at Kabojja International School, you are assured of:
- A wide subject choice set within a flexible course structure.
- Strong academic programmes leading to internationally recognised university entrance qualifications.
- The opportunity to develop English language skills, including public speaking, debate and creativity.
- A welcoming and friendly multi-cultural experience.
- Opportunities to join sports teams, arts and cultural clubs.
- Excellent pastoral care and support both in and out of school.
Extra-curricular programmes and activities encourage students to explore personal interests and passions. As students pursue these interests, they learn more about their strengths and possible career paths. These discoveries can be lasting and life-changing. At Kabojja International School, this mainly involves sports like skating, ballet,young engineers, dance and Lamda. These help grow the skills of learners outside the curriculum and develop the potential of the learner.
In addition to having a cool study atmosphere, an international reputation, other facilities include; Quality meals (both African and English cuisine); modern resource centre with fast internet; a good science laboratory; affirmative class rooms of not more than 20 learners with quality instructors. Teachers use white boards, projectors and smart boards in delivering their lessons.