Bukedi College, Kachong’a was founded by the Bukedi District Council of Bukedi District (currently divided into Pallisa, Budaka, Butaleja, Tororo and Busia Districts), The idea of this establishment was to place and cause access for students to study and live together without religious or ethnic bias.
Vision: For affordable, accessible, quality Education.
Motto: Discipline and hard work.
Mission: To produce well-educated, disciplined and hardworking persons in society.
- Christian Religious
- Fine Art
- Political Education
- Computer Studies
- Physical Education
- Sub math
- History, Economics, Divinity and Geography (HED/G)
- History, Economics, Divinity and Literature (HED/L)
- Mathematics, Economics and Geography (MEG)
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. (PCM)
- Physics, Economics, and Mathematics (PEM)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Subsidiary mathematics (PCM/Sub.)
Extra co-curricular activities
Games: Football, Netball, Volleyball and Cricket), Music, Dance and drama, Farming (gardening and piggery), Social clubs, academic clubs, debating clubs, scouting.