Cabana Nursery school founded in 1997, is a school owned by sisters of Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix-Ggogonya located right behind Cabana Restaurant 300 meters from the main road of Kampala-Entebbe on your way to the Airport. It is a pre-primary with an aim of modeling children from the age of 3-6 years.
- To render service to the children in Kawuku and surrounding areas through quality education and comprehensive training in other areas of life
- To educate God-fearing and well trained/disciplined and responsible citizens
- To open up a bright future to children at an early stage with special concern for the dis-advantaged ones
- To create an atmosphere for children to associate freely with people in the open world away from home
- To mould children to acquire sound moral values and standards of personal conduct